Your family lies.
Your enemies tell the truth.
Do you remain loyal or rebel?
In a dystopian future, the Dominion tyranny rules over an oppressed civilization. But it also protects them from the dehumanizing DRK virus…or so they claim.
Vale Olander, a telepathic Dominion heir, knows he isn’t his father’s favorite son. Living in the shadow of his charismatic twin brother, Vale must find a place in his father’s empire.
But when Vale encounters a team of rebels, he must make a choice:
Will he remain loyal and serve his brother, or will he fight for those his family has oppressed?
- “sure to pull in any fan of fantasy novels”– The Hungry Monster Book Review
- “The page turning plot, riveting character descriptions, and edge-of-your-seat excitement create a must-read for both adults and young adults.” – ReadersFavorite.com
- “Characters that you can root for and against, a good vs evil plot, and plenty of action combine to make a compelling read.” – Michael Stern, author of Storm Portal
- “fast paced and filled with intrigue and action.” – ReadersFavorite.com
- “I like short stories and the author has packed it full of description as well as feeling.” – 5 Star GoodReads Review