- I review for FREE if you send me a free copy of your book. This does mean, however, that I allow myself to be picky(ish). I also reserve the right to say “No” if I just don’t have time, if I’m not interested, etc.
- If you think I’ll say “Yes,” email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your book and the author name (so I can find it on Amazon and do a little research before I decide if I’m interested). I’ll email you back to let you know “Yes” or “No” as soon as I can. If I need a free copy of your book, you can send it then.
- I’ll post my review on Goodreads and Amazon.com.
- I’ll keep my review on this site permanently so you have more exposure. It’s nice to have something to link to for whatever purposes you desire – Facebook, Twitter, your own site, etc.
- Please, be patient and don’t send me requests asking when your book is going to be next – I WILL get to it eventually. When I initially email you back, I’ll try to give you an estimate of when I plan to read it.
- Your book can be from any genre.
- ARCs are welcome, if you send a free copy.
- I won’t post a review on my blog if it’s not at least 3 stars. (I am generally pretty gracious, so I don’t have this problem often.) I like to blog about books I think people SHOULD read. But I might still post a review on Amazon and Goodreads if I feel I have something to say. If I simply cannot finish your book, I will not post a review anywhere but will let you know and try to give some feedback.
Sound good? I hope to hear from you soon.
- These interviews are completely FREE.
- Email me at email@example.com to request an interview. I’ll send you a file with 10 questions from which you will pick any/all you’d like to answer. This file also has an area where you can give me contact links (your website, Goodreads, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter) to post with your interview. I will use your Amazon picture unless you send me something different you want.
- When you send me back the file with your answered questions, I’ll read your answers and ask you more personalized questions, then email it back to you.
- Answer these questions, email it back to me, and you’re all set!
I look forward to learning about your books and writing!